New to this whole fundraising thing? Done it before but hoping for a better outcome next time? In this module's expert session we'll walk through the process of raising a round, the assets you'll need, and the decisions you'll need to make, including:
- How to build an investor list & manage investor outreach
- One pagers, pitch decks, and blurbs - oh my! All the assets you'll need to raise
- How much runway should you seek? What burn rates and revenue assumptions are appropriate?
- How long *should* it take to raise a round?
To be completed by program participants with weekly assistance from dedicated Mentor
1. Establish funding target
2. Set valuation target
3. Build/refresh Investor List
4. Establish working relationship with mentor